Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 06:06:30 -0700
Dear Ray,

Please add me to your pemmican list, I would like to sample it. There are so
few foods my son can eat, he must follow a gluten free, casein free, yeast
free diet.  It is hard to come up with tasty snacks for him to take to
preschool, I am interested in finding out more about pemmican.

Do you have the address/phone number of a manufacturer of pemmmican, or does
it have to be made at home?

Thanks in advance.

Moira

ps Do you have any studies showing remission of autism in individuals on the
Paleo diet?  As I stated earlier, I have had remarkable improvement in my
son by going gluten free and casein free. This was a child who was in an
opioid state, staring at fans and vacuums for hours, in a daze. Now he is
alert. However, he still has problems with social/emotional and
communication, although is improving.  I am wondering if the Paleo Diet
would give him the final push towards recovery? He is addicted to carbos
such as brown rice, potatoes, potato chips (gluten free) rice cakes, rice
bread toast, etc. He does love ground turkey, ground beef. He does not seem
to like fish except for orange roughy, one of the more expensive around here.

At 10:09 PM 5/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>For Gray-Hawk, pemmican was the "baby food" he was weaned on and he still
>eats >it every day (it's
>>a great vitamin supplement).  If you can't make it yourself, I'm sure
>someone on >this list
>>(or me) will be glad to send you a batch!
>
>        Well Ray, you may wish you hadn't said this but if you are serious
I would