AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:44:02 -0600
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Executive Committee of AAM announces with deep sorrow the bereavement of
the President of the Association, Mr Pierre-Claver Gbedey. Mr Gbedey has
lost his Auntie back in Lome, Togo. The President will be out of town from
Tuesday March 27, till April 8th, 2001.

On behalf of the membership we extend our condolences and prayers to the
Gbedey family in Madison and Lome. You can contact the Gbedey's in Madison
at 608-244-5488

The Vice President, will be acting as the President during this period.

The Vice President can be reached at 608-238-1639 and on email;

Thank you.

Joe Brewoo
Vice President, AAM