VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:07:08 -0400
Hi all,
Harry here with 2 things.
1.  I downloaded the new video drivers for the intel 740 video card.  However, they are in my temporary internet files.  I've ben told I need a winzip program to unzip the files.  I have no idea where this is found on the web, and then I do not know what to do after that?  I just wish they would have let me download the file and install them like any other program but they didn't so what do I do from here?  Where do I get the Winzip program that's free?
2nd.  After I get it what do I do?  I have no sighted help in this town where I live.  I just want this darn thing to work because Jaws is not reading check boxes so I don't know what is checked on this computer any more and what is not checked.
The next question is when I use jfw (I'm using version 4.5), when I click on a web page, it won't tell me page loading progress.  How can I get it to tell me web page loading progress?  I hate clicking on a page and then not knowing how much of a page is loaded of if it is being loaded at all, because sometimes as we all know pages don't load.
HarryHow would you like to take all of your pay check home with no federal income taxes, social security taxes, and medicare taxes taken out?
You could be doing that as early as 2003.  For more info check out http://www.fairtax.org