Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 12:36:48 -0400
>from what i saw on TV last night there has been a class action launched over
>your way [in the US] against McDonalds for making people fat. so why not one
>against the government for its false Food Pyramid and its contribution to
>diabetes?

Come on - let's not get ridiculous. You would have to prove that there was
intent to make people malnourished which means you would have to prove that
the Food Pyramid is in fact injurious to your health. Canada and I'm sure
most other western countries have similar pyrmaids. Is there some world-wide
conspiracy to defraud the public with respect to their nutrition? It's only
in the last couple of years that the paleolithic diet is even being talked
about, let alone being proven to be best for humans to follow.

And people have every right to choose whether they want to eat at
MacDonald's or not and they know that the more junk food they eat, obviously
the more weight they will gain.

What is really tiresome and worrisome are the numbers of frivolous lawsuits
emerging. US citizens should be more concerned over that.

Marilyn