Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:41:01 +0900
tsayonah wrote:

  What was
> the carb intake for these folk?  How is your own?  If you
> have been paleo for a while, go get your own cholesterol
> measured.  Reducing your carb intake should have it going
> down...

I am not so sure this is the whole story. I went from years of
cholesterol in the 180-200 range, to 250+ after going low carb. So low
carb definately did NOT reduce my cholesterol, it increased it 25%. At
the time I was doing Atkins with its high saturated fat and milk fat,
so that is probably the culprit, but just low carbing is not enough. I
am more paleo now, I suppose I should go get my blood checked just to
see what happened.