C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:21:06 -0400
Hi Deri,

  Thanks for the information - this was exactly what I needed to know and
why I had rejoined the list. Mainly Amber's concern is her right foot and
the brake. How does Lin handle that or is her right leg maybe stronger than
Amber's?

 I bought a standard transmission becasue an automatic costs more and it
doesn't matter what my car is - or to put it mildly I stupidly didn't think
ahead - that 5 years in the future Amber would be driving. Bad planning!

 So she gets a new car every three years.... How does the lease thing work?
I thought leasing a car meant it was never really paid for and you had -
what amounts to a car payment forever? Or do they give special rates?

                                 Trisha