BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The listserv without rearview mirrors. --Minnie Cooper" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 12:16:20 EDT
The  rearview mirror story is news to me, too, but I must say it sounds too
stupid even for The Great Man.  I believe I mentioned when we last discussed
Mr. Wright, that he refused to have a telephone in his office, on the theory
that anybody who wanted to talk to him had to come and see him.  This
eveidently caused the Late Great Doc Feld to fly out to AZ in the 1950's when
they were working on the Guggenheim.

Ralph