AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Annmarie Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 06:01:29 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

It is unkind to judge Prince Osadebe's music by his father's standard.  He
is not his father!!! He is trying to make a name for himself so judge him by
his performance, not by what his father used to do.  Do any of us do
everything as good as our parents did?  Sometimes, we fall below the radar
and at other times, we surpass our parents' expectations.

Prince Osadebe is the next generation from his father so give him a chance.
He may not be as good as his father now but times are different.  He is a
young man and has time to mature.  Who knows, he may even surpass his father
one day.

Have a good day.

Ann Marie