AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 02:10:45 +0000
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

My friends, at the risk of losing my head I must say it. I did not quite get
the same feeling you all are talking about. Especially, not from Prince Obi
Osadebe. King Sunny Ade was a shadow of his previous appearance at the
Barrymore. Oh, Prince Osadebe- his music was too long and repetitive.
Moreover, he was almost repeating his father's music, who wasn't a king by
the way. I wonder where he gets the Prince from. Perhaps because we have a
king Sunny Ade, therefore, we must have a prine Obi Osadebe. Gimme a break!
He lacked they originality in his father's music. But the company was good
and I must confess, if they come around again I will be there.