AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:54:50 -0500
From:
"Anita H. Makuluni" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> Incorrect or incomplete address field found and ignored.
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

An InvitationŠ

Free Children's Library in Addis Ababa

We would like to invite you to our home to learn
about the first free children's library in Addis
Ababa. This book center is supported by the
Ethiopian Books for Children Education Foundation.

Jane Kurtz, president of the EBCEF US board of
directors, will tell us about the activities and
needs of the Shola Children's Library as we
celebrate its 2nd anniversary. She grew up in
Ethiopia and has written more than 20 children's
books, many set in Ethiopia or based on Ethiopian
folk tales.

Wednesday April 13, 2005

Open House from 7:00 to 9:00 pm

Dessert and coffee