AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
PETER WUTEH VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:43:00 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

The greatest danger threatening agnoticism is that agnostics settle
for nothing. This middle-of-the road posture is characteristic of so-
called non-Christians(or should I say doubting Christians)who hang
unto half-baked misconceived notions of the Bible in a bid to question
Christian practices. I think this is pretty scary. Remember: he who
stands for nothing falls for anything. Some food for thought!

PETER VAKUNTA