AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Vera Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:14:00 -0500
Two questions (I don't mean to sound sarcastic in any way, I would like to
know.) Why isn't anyone asking France or Germany to aid Liberia?  Why
haven't other African nations sent peacekeeping forces?  If one of the
answers is America's power, might, and money, I would then ask the
question  why would anyone seek the assistance of a country that has been
(for all practical purposes) deemed a global rapist, who means no one any
good (ever) and only seeks to threaten, dominate and victimize (after
siphoning valuable resources that are used to further enrich the top 3% of
its citizens who own 90% of the country)?