From:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 10:16:18 -0500

Does anyone know if these juices are GF?  Or have a phone number for Hansen's?  I have looked in the archives and in several places for info/phone #, but
have come up with nothing.  These juice boxes are packaged for Costco but produced by Hansen's.  I've noticed other Hansen's juices are GF, but I'm not sure
about this line.  The Juice Blasts are fortified with lots of vitamins--good for our little ones who miss out on these in their breads and cereals.  If someone can
help, I'd sure appreciate it.  I have an entire case just waiting to be tried by my son.  Thanks!