From:
Silver DarkSky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:22:05 EST

When my children 18 and 7 were small, I made their food from scratch.  When
my daughter had her first wheat exposure, she broke out and was fussy.
After, when exposed she got what we called wheat circles about her eyes and a
wheat buzz, like a sugar buzz.  My son, different fathers, had blister poop
when exposed to gluten products.

I recently found myself in the hospital with a bleeding ulcer, ibuprofen
induced, and when they suggested endoscopy, I pleaded for a biopsy to check
for celiac, explaining my kids had symptoms.  It came back positive.  The
ulcer was impressive as well.

I got pneumonia while in the hospital AMD this is my second day of feeling
good in two weeks.

The Doctor who did the endoscope wanted another test for antibodies while my
regular doctor says the biopsy was the gold standard for so long we should
accept it as positive.  I agree.

Because of the ulcer and pneumonia I cannot say I felt anything new after
having the biopsy, I have just been overdone on the meds and IVs.

I am having a harder time than I thought finding the GF foods, I knew what
they were after two wheat sensitive kids but never from this angle before.

Is there a sort of pocket card that lists ingredients GF or not GF that would
make it easier to shop?

I am using Slim-Fast in a can already mixed and think malto-dextron looks
like an offender.

Thanks list for being here.

Blessed Be!

Rev. Silver DarkSky ULC <A HREF="http://www.tarotreadings.net">Life
Cycle Tarot Counseling</A> The Free Single Card Reading is Back!