From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:42:09 -0500

I sent Red Lobster a blistering letter based on their letter to one of
our list-mates   Here's their reply

Subject: Red Lobster Case ID:11492
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:01:36 -0500
From: "RES - RL Guest Relations" <[log in to unmask]>

March 14, 2002

Dear Ms. Sokolowski,

Thank you for your interest in Red Lobster. Our goal is to earn a
sterling reputation for measured excellence in everything that we do.

I have researched your question, and found that we do not have a list of
items, which contain gluten. You can choose items such as fresh fish or
live Maine lobster, which have no additives, and request that the
products be prepared without seasonings. Some seasonings could contain
gluten derivatives. I encourage you to alert the manager of your food
allergy when ordering.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact us. Please do not
hesitate to contact us, if we may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,