From:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:39:34 -0800

Arletta posted her Grandmother's oatmeal cookie recipe this week. I altered it a bit because of my many food intolerances. I also cut the recipe in half. SUCCESS!

1/2 cup oil

1/2 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup Splenda

3 tsp egg replacer

2 T. water

1/2 tsp. vanilla

1 1/2 cup McCann's instant oatmeal

1/2 cup almond flour

1/2 tsp xanthan

1/2 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp salt

Hand mix all together in bowl. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with the bottom of a drinking glass. Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Makes about 2 dozen cookies.  They turn out flat, crisp, and lacey.

If you thought a bowl of warm oatmeal was a pleasure, wait til you try Grama's oatmeal cookies!! Thanks Arletta for sharing! ~Cindy T