Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 23:11:50 EDT
From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>

I got the reply from McD's because I complained that they no longer offer the
chef and garden McSalad shakers, which I used to buy quite often.

I also found it interesting that the chocolate shake is listed. I thought
someone on the listserv said it had barley in it. If you download the file
from the McD's posting, it specifically says no wheat, barley, oats or rye.

Lin