Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:48:55 -0500

Hello Listmates,

I am currently writing a new GF cookbook for celiacs with additional
diet restrictions. Several people have approached me with recipes that
they would like to have included in the new book. If you would like to
submit a recipe, you may e-mail it to me and I will kitchen-test it. All
recipes submitted must be original and of your own creation. Each recipe
must be gluten-free and it must include at least 3 of the categories
listed below:

Low carbohydrate (diabetes)
Low sodium (high blood pressure)
Vegetarian
Vegan
Corn-free
Soy-free
Egg-free
Lactose-free
Casein-free
Citrus-free
Yeast-free
Chocolate-free
Sugar-free
Peanuts-free
Tree Nuts-free

You will be given full credit as the originator of the recipe. I will
add the nutritional breakdown for each recipe. Ingredients should be
readily available at all grocery stores or most health food stores. I
will acknowledge all recipes you send, and keep you informed as the book
progresses.

If you would like to submit a recipe, please include your name, address,
phone number, and e-mail address so I may contact you if there are any
questions. All recipes must be submitted by Jan. 31st.You may e-mail,
fax or snail mail the recipe to:

Connie Sarros, GF Cookbooks
3270 Camden Rue
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223