Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Joe Ellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:27:13 -0500

Folks,

Since the ice cream stand here on the Northwestern campus is Freshens
franchise, I've been in contact with the company regarding the gf status of
their products. Their representative, Jim Schad, has very kindly supplied
me with a 12-page list in Word format giving ingredients of all their
products. The flour ingredients are marked out in bold, asterisked, and
marked gluten. I've verified that all the modified food starch they use is
derived from corn. I don't want to burden the entire list with such a large
document, but will be happy to send it to anyone who asks for it.

Joe Ellison
Chicago, IL