Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Debbie Milby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:16:57 -0700

Hello everyone!  I have been getting some great info
from this site lately, thanks to all!  One more
question:  I heard that annatto and tumeric were not
GF; can anybody elaborate on that?  I would like to
eat more rice, but it seems that many of the prepared
rices have tumeric in them... thanks for any info. Deb