From:
Erik Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 09:58:02 -1000
> out frequently, physically I was miserable.  I had awful allergies,

I am also having a whole lot of trouble with allergies, even on the
paleo diet.  The paleo diet has improved them dramatically, but I'd love
to improve them even more.  What is your typical diet when you are not
cheating?  And, what kind of cheating have you done, which has resulted
in worse allergies?

Erik