From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 08:40:58 -0700
Hi Steve,

I tried the packet spot set up with xmlog last night and yes, if you take
the Jaws cursor in JFW or its equivalent in Window Eyes and place it on the
frequency of a spot and double click it, it will take the radio to that
frequency.

Catch you later.  73
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450