VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 22:43:11 -0700
Like Gordon, I am a large user of the cash-back option at my local
check-out counter. At only 38 years of age, I appreciate the same benefits
for the same reasons.

Plus, I live just 1 block from an A and P that is always open. The nearest
ATM is a 10-minute walk from my home.

I've never made any effort to find out how widely available the cash-back
option is at other check-out counters, but Gordon's report of "unlimited
success" "at major chain stores" is quite encouraging. Now, if they would
also let me make deposits by signing a check over to the store when I make
a purchase, that would take care of 97% of my ATM needs.

Peter Seymour