VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:00:32 -0400
Stewart,

I know a number of people who have Verizon and have had no problems with
them.  However, I know a lot of folks who have had a great deal of trouble
with them.  People who have been without service for months because
Verizon didn't know what they were doing.  Blah blah blah.  I've heard the
same from other companies as well though.  It seems that Verizon is the
most problematic of the DSL providers in my limited experience.  If there
is a different DSL provider in your area you might want to check them out
first.

Luck

--
Dan Rossi