From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:51:11 +0200
I just wondered if feeling hungry is a good indicator if the diet is
correct.
On a very high fat diet I only need to eat once or max twice a day but it's
kind of strange feeling (like my digestion doesn't work). On a high carb
diet (no matter paleo or not)  I'm starved 15 minuts after a  meal.
So somewhere between there is a diet when I get really hungry (but not low
sugar weakness, just hunger) every 3-4 hours so it means that I need to eat
4-6 x a day. And it seems that this kind of diet gives me the highest energy
levels.

From my low blood sugar days I can recall complete lack of real hunger. I
had to eat because I was weak but the real hunger (when you feel your
stomach is empty) was nonexistant. I also miss the real hunger on a very
high fat diet.

I just wonder if anybody thought about it this way.

Paul Sand