NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marla Shapiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:57:34 -0400
what about the buttermilk powder listed for the chicken tenders? (and there's also "natural flavors"....)

Marla Shapiro, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Georgia State University
Atlanta, GA  30303

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/04/02 11:33AM >>>
Thank-you Alex for these links.
I noticed that Burger King lists no milk in their chicken tenders, most of their buns, and their fries. Is anyone here eating these items? I'd sure like to be able to have these occaisonally but I always assumed the breading would have milk. Even their hamburger buns and fries have no milk now?
Also is this a milk or a corn product? - (Sodium and/or Calcium-2-Stearoul Lactylate).
I recently had a bad reaction to a McDonalds regular hamburger (w/onions&pickle) so I'm hesitant to try anything else without feedback.
thanks.

Burger King:
http://www.burgerking.com/Food/nutrition/Ingredients/
http://www.burgerking.com/Food/nutrition/sandwich_builds/