NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sarah Boudreau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 06:11:15 EST
In a message dated 3/19/2002 12:58:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Also Sarah, you said that your daughter was diagnosed w/ LI.  From her
> symptoms, it sounds like she may also be allergic to milk.  When i was a
> kid
> my mom cooked w/ milk and i had chronic ear infections, untill she stopped.
> would recomend taking her completely off of milk and getting allergy tests.

Along these lines (of different symptoms) has anyone else's symptoms included
headaches?  I'm still concerned that my daughter may be having migraines.  As
you said, though, Josh, it could be milk allergy.  Usually, though, if she
takes an Advil, she doesn't vomit.  It's very confusing.  Also, Lactaid does
not seem to work.

Sarah