C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:18:46 -0400
I hear you, Ken.  Right now I think I'm headed for a deep depression because
my two youngest need me to keep going, and I don't see how I can.  Laura and
I went out to dinner last night to celebrate her birthday.  We got on this
very subject, and figured that she probably has ten years, tops--even with
remissions.

So, if you retire, would it be in some Georgia/Alabama tiny town or would
you try to move to a better climate?

-Kyle