C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:29:26 -0400
My family had an annual pilgramage to the original Disneyland in Anaheim, back
in the 50s and 60s, and we had a blast back then. Of course we were kids and
didn't know any better.  But I'd still love to go to Disney World down in
Orlando. Have been to Carrowinds just south of the NC/SC state line and loved
it.  Guess I'm still a kid at heart.

Kat