C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 20:16:56 EDT
UCP (National) paid for three years of my doctoral studies, which would be my
entire
doctorate, so it would be hypocritical of me to criticize them. The amount of
my stipend would be the equivalent of $2,000/month today. The Huesermann and
the Firestones were big on the national UCP board. A few years, ago Michael
Huesserman produced the movie, "Larry Flynt". When he found out who I was, I
had the run of the movie set. So I can't bad mouth UCP, although I have
severed all connections to the local affiliate.