C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 01:41:25 EDT
Jan,
You can achieve anything you put your mind to. You want to get your own
apartment? I suggest you look into what kind of support you need, and what
services are available to help you. Can you dress yourself, bathe yourself?
can you prepare any kind of food? It's time to find out.

Good luck on your exciting new journey!

Mag

We carry Wire-a-cake, Windsor Vineyards, Mrs. Field's, Harry & David, David's
Cookies, and other fine food, as well as Tea and beverage stores. Check out
this week's specials.  www.itilink.com/traine.iti