C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:08:45 +0100
Take more than this to roust this brit today, went to a Tapas Bar last
night with a perpetual free beer ticket - awesome - not usually
partial to Spanish beer but after the 3rd 30oz bottle I started to
get a taste - today has been a long day.

There's a version of thie story where the reason the chicken didn't
thaw is 'cos a cat crawled into the chicken cannon whilst the
scientists took lunch waiting for the chicken to thaw!!

See:-

<http://www.snopes2.com/science/cannon.htm>

Cheers

Deri