C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 14:23:19 -0400
Ken,

           You are the sweetest and most caring individual on this list. I
think most lists have a silent majority and vocal minority. I was just
curious as there was only one reply. I thank you for thinking of me and
remembering the stamps. I dediced to collect the state quarters - so I guess
I can say I collect coins now also. GRIN

                                         Trisha