C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:30:41 -0400
i do not know what gets into folks that loose sight of what they have. many
people trade gold for lead, don't even realize they are getting much less
until maybe later. then some are literally drove away. there are both.
  my ex was very cruel mentally. but, i said "i do" and let her know i would
not leave her, so she left me and benjamin and joined the navy of all
things. desert storm scared the hell out of her. she came out after one tour
of duty. the military actually goes into war zones and it was no party. we
don't know where she is now for 11 years.