C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:41:29 -0600
Jennifer,

Speaking from experience with trying different things that people have said
wouldn't really work out for me, and in the end they work wonderfully.  I
highly suggest that you say "Yes I realize that the Hart Walker might not
work out for me, but I would like to at least try anyway."  Your hospital or
rehab must have one available for people to try before purchasing.  If it
doesn't work out "it just doesn't", it isn't something to lose sleep over
but you at least tried.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.ara1.net