C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Darlene Bubis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 19:02:24 EST
Hi,

I'm a relatively new member.  I work w/an agency called THROUGH THE LOOKING
GLASS which serves families in which family members have disabilities.  I
have CP & on staff is an occupational therapist who has CP, Judi Rogers.
Judi has co-authored the book Mother to Be: A Guide to Pregnancy and Birth
for Women with Disabilities.  She's also helped put together a variety of
adaptive baby-care equipment.  She can be reached at: (800) 644-2666 ext.
111.  You can also visit our website.

Hope this helps,
Darlene Bubis, MFT
Through the Looking Glass
2198 6th Street #100
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510) 848-1112, (800) 644-2666
TTY: (800) 804-1616
Through the Looking Glass will be hosting the Second International Conference
on Parents with Disabilities May 2-4, 2002. Please see our website
http://www.lookingglass.org for more details.