C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:10:23 -0500
I'm so sorry, Jenn that they haven't prescribed any meds and you're in
agony.  Can you not go back to the neurologist and ask him to prescribe
something?

As for the next time you try to get a pump, what about the doctor in the US?
I'm sorry, I can't remember where you said he is, but maybe he could help
you.

Kat