C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:50:25 EST
I picked a bad couple of days not to be paying attention, didn't I?

I just called information Kyle, and they have no listing for a Black Eyed Pea
anywhere in the area.  I made it a point to ask about Vienna specifically.

You have seen Reston more recently than I.  When I saw it, Reston was not
even brand new.  There was one little courtyard that was undeveloped save for
one building.  I haven't had a reason to go back since, to tell you the
truth.  I was a little girl then.

This area is beyond absurd.  Perhaps I shouldn't say such disparaging things,
but most of my relatives have moved away, and all recite the same litany
about Alexandria being ruined.

Mount Vernon can be made only so accessible due to the historic nature of the
estate, but they can erect a food court in front?!?  I have not seen it
because I do not want to see it.  A friend who works there who told me.

The traffic is a nightmare.  The people are more arrogant with each passing
day.  I would move, except that it's been suggested, and I'll be damed if I'm
going to be run out of my hometown just because I'm a gimp and 85% of it is
histerical...I mean historical.

If it's soul food you're looking for in this town, check with me the next
time you're here.  I'll hook you up.

Betty