BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 16:16:21 -0500
I recently came upon a treasure trove of cultural resource folks of many ilks
fromt he California SHPO.  Unfortunately I stumbled onto it too late for the
project I was pondering.  But I think State SHPO's generally maintain such
lists and anyone who claims espertise can be added.

Best bet...people referring people...hard to get references from competing
firms sometimes, but not always.  And of course anyone who is a pinhead must
have something going for him...minimally Indigineous german gas
trasgenerational migration skills.

-jc