BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
9.11.2002: Day of private silence; no commentators, especially!" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 15:44:23 -0400
Ralph,
Code?  Of course not. Well, it might work with a couple of Mod.'s.   I
forgot to mention I was with the building official when I first saw the
pour. We both took one look at the ramp, a blank look at each other and
burst out laughing.  The address was correct, but there was not a single
thing that resembled the plan.  It was a Candid Camera kind of event.
The inspector (who worked with me 16 years ago) suggested I tell the guy
to go ahead, and then drill a hole at the top of the ramp and put a sign
at the bottom "mini putt, No Charge".
Best,
Leland