From:
Tom Kehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:53:52 -0400
Greetings,
A friend of mine sent this to me and I thought I would put it on the list.
This woman who is selling the radio is a blind ham, but doesn't have a
computer.\
I know nothing about the rig or what condition it is in.
73.
Tom Kehr
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
Amateur Radio Callsign W3KGL
MSN INSTANT MESSENGER CONTACT- [log in to unmask]