AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Camilla Juliana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 12:08:23 -0300
Hello.

I'm a librarianship student of University of São Paulo - Brasil - and
I'm graduating this year. But first I need to make a monograph about
"Online reference services for patrons with disabilities".
So I would like to know how do you receive these users. Are there
different ways to receive each kind of disability patron? Do you follow
any policy that defines how the receivement should be? Could share it
with me?

Thanks in advance

Camilla Juliana