VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 07:35:53 -0700
Hi folks,
Harry back with another question.
I'm using Macafee 6.0 and it's working fine here, but
the problem is when I go to listen to a program like
Main Menue for example, I get to listen to about 5
minutes of the program, then Macafee comes on and of
course my program is gone.
Now, I went to programs, then down arrowed to
Macaffee, then I pressed f10 which I was told is the
right mouse click, and properties didn't come up, so
I'm stuck here.  I want to be able to enable Macaffee
to only scan incoming emails and outgoing emails for
viruses and not screw up my real audio feeds like it's
doing now.
Now, here's the one problem though, I use yahoo for my
web based email.
Can someone talk me through what I'm suppose to do?
I'd like to be able to listen to stuff on the net
without losing my audio feeds due to Macaffee coming
on, but I still want to have Macaffee scan my
incoming and outgoing web based emails for viruses.
take care,
Harry