NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Darlene Vanasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 20:48:34 -0700
Exactly! I agree!
So "when" solids are introduced is just one of many possible factors.
Most likely the largest of which is how a child comes into the world--how "well-equipped" their immune systems are or not.
Which of course, currently, we have no way of knowing or measuring. But someday we will, and that (I believe) will be among the days after the genome is understood when we unlock the key to the autoimmune system and it's function or dysfunction.
And when that happens, the potential for the incurable to become curable will be right before us!