NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gail Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:04:36 -0500
Interesting.  Last time I checked, sometime last year, Wendy's bun
ingredients not only listed whey, but also some additional dairy...some
type of protein concentrate.  Now the website looks different and the buns
appear to be safe again.  I wonder when they made the switch?

Anyone with bad reactions should take note that under the french fries
list, it says "Note: French Fries may be cooked in same oil as Chicken
Nuggets" which have whey protein concentrate and buttermilk powder.

Gail Lewis