NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Helen Edith Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:15:58 +0000
Karen Smith <[log in to unmask]> writes
>I signed on, but haven't received any postings.  Is my subscription
>messed up, or is there no activity on this list?
>
>Karen

This list isn't particularly active. You'll get a flurry of messages for
a bit and then it all dies down again. Last time I posted, I got told
off for excessive quoting. Maybe it's discouraging people when they do
post.

What is your interest in this list, Karen? I think there are quite a few
parents of dairy allergic children here. There are also some of us here
because of lactose intolerance in maturity. (I'm one of them!)

You can search the archives if you're interested in a particular topic.
Your welcome message should tell you how to get started.

Helen
--
Helen Edith Stephenson  <[log in to unmask]>
                        http://www.baronmoss.demon.co.uk/