C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:08:34 -0400
Asdis,

Be careful!  There are lots of men (and women, in my experience) that pick
up the vibe from someone who is "needy" and end up using then throwing them
away.

Folks usually find their "soulmates" in ways they least expect.  Linda is
right about "time tables".  You can't make it happen, but if your heart is
open--and careful--you will find love.  I may be wrong, but often when you
find you don't "need" someone else, and can be happy being single, then you
start meeting people who have the qualities you're looking for.

I would be careful about the internet and dating.  I can be a dangerous way
to meet others.  On the other hand, my ex-wife met her current husband (a
Brit) on the 'net, and appears to be wonderfully happy.  Have you
entertained the idea of seeking out a disabled man?  You might find someone
who really "understands".  Just a thought....

-Kyle