C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:45:43 -0500
After thinking it over and seeing the input everyone else has offered, I
must agree with the majority - that this is an CP Adults list and since sex
is a part of our lives, we should feel free to talk about it.  I admit I was
startled at the reaction, but you know, I'm glad it was started, as it has
generated very valid viewpoints, and brought in people who would not have
otherwise posted.

So, talk away, everyone!

Kat