C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:26:34 -0800
Okay all , I guess, since everybody is speaking
up , I might as well , too.  I thought this list
was a general CP ListServ for EVERYONE (adults as
well as children).  I know there are Lists for
ADULTS FOR CEREBRAL PALSY.  I don't think this
list should talk about things like sex, etc..

Kathy Jo

--- Dave & Tammy Canfield <[log in to unmask]>