C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:02:37 -0500
Jenn,

I'm taking naproxen and chlorcoxazone now... not sure of the spelling on
those.  I can't really tell if they make a difference or if it's the new
seat cushion I got at the same time (it's full of air, you can open or close
the valve to reshape it to your butt... it's heaven), but it can't hurt to
try them.  They don't make me sick at all, unless I forget to take them with
food.

Speaking of activism... does anyone know of any good disability rights
organizations?  As some of you might remember, I want to be a civil rights
lawyer specializing in ADA stuff.  Problem is, I can't find any good places
to intern in that area.  I know they're out there, especially since I'm in
DC... Any ideas would be appreciated.

~Joy~